
Thanksgiving traditions and old family pictures inspired a Scandinavian style post. I love sitting with Grandma Ruby over the holidays and looking at our family scrapbooks - pictures of family in old Norway, stories of life on the farm - priceless memories of a time long-ago but not forgotten.
The Danish fashion industry developed in the 1960's into a successful export. Now, the Danish Fashion Institute promotes growth and awareness of Danish design and Copenhagen Fashion Week. I could spend all day reading about fashion history and development, and today proved to be the perfect morning to browse...

Traditional Scandinavian knitwear - so cozy and so snow bunny chic. This girl reminds me of Donna from That 70's Show... often I am envious of redheads.
Stockholm street style at its best! I love the icy gray tights and muted colors in different textures.
This coat from Swedish fashion brand Nygårdsanna is adorable. In fact, the entire line is a cool glimpse of Swedish country style. Would love to find a pair of those Scandinavian knit fingerless gloves...
DANSK - self touted as 'The World's Most Independent Fashion Magazine' - it's a cool girl's fashion import from Denmark - if only I could afford to subscribe!
Happy Holidays from our Scandinavian family to yours!
XOXO, T
Photos: 1. Ole Magnus Rapp 2. Danish Fashion Institute 3. Fourth-Edition 4. Stockholm Street Style 5. Nygårdsanna 6. DANSK Magazine
beautiful photos! love the cover with giselle! :)
ReplyDeletenatalieoffduty.blogspot.com
lovely photos. i like all the knitwear :)
ReplyDeleteBM
thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com
x
p.s. new outfit post on my blog
i love scandinavia! i have family in danmark. i don't understand why people in canada are not stylish just as they are in sweden, we are also all stuck inside with nothing to do, hiding away from the cold, you would think wed get a little creative lol :)
ReplyDeletewww.aniab.net
First picture is lovely!
ReplyDeleteLove the second dress..super cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following, i appreciate it ;)
Have a great weekend, flower.
Peace & Love
www.foreverboho.com
very beautiful. Scandinavia =
ReplyDeletenancyxo
I must admit Im a little obsessed w Scandanavian style, great inspiration here!
ReplyDeletefashionableroad.blogspot.com
these pictures are brilliant !
ReplyDeletei would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
Ashley
http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/
Love that jacket, its so chic!
ReplyDeleteYou have a great blog! Please take a look at mine and if you like what I'm doing then feel free to follow! I'd really appreciate the support! xx
http://savoirvivrelondon.blogspot.com