Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's a... Mad World



It's Halloween - my favorite - and after much deliberation (none) A### and I decided to dress up as our favorite Manhattan duo. Don and Betty - stylish, sexy, screen-hearts.





Probably not going to be such a stretch... cocktail hour anyone?!





Betty's costume designer Janie Bryant does an uber amazing job styling the show and creates an enviable wardrobe for vintage connoisseurs. Lucky us, she recently debuted her own clothing line - Janie Bryant MOD. Available on QVC, the collection features swing coats, vintage style jewelry and fur fur fur. I'm currently obsessing over this leopard capelet...





Yesterday, a sunny Saturday lent itself to trips to Red Light U-dist, Red Light Cap Hill, and my favorite treasure trove, the Ranier Goodwill - to no avail for Mad costume -ish. The ultimate Betty Draper dress has yet to be found.... Alas, the search continues... I know you are out there!



XOXO, T

Photos 1. tvguide.com 2. AMC 3. AMC 4. QVC 5. AMC

No comments:

Post a Comment